Saturday, October 27, 2012

Loved and Precious


 

My first breath of inspiration is for myself, that that the Universe loves me, and that I am precious.

My second deep breath of inspiration is for everyone I know, that the Universe loves them, and that they are precious.

My third deep breath of inspiration is for all the people I don’t even know all over the planet, that the Universe loves them, and that they are precious.

------------------
Knowing that the Universe loves us and that we are precious is incredibly wonderful.

It doesn’t depend on who our parents are, where we were born, how we were treated, how we are treated.

It doesn’t matter what are education was, if we didn’t have any education, what skills we have or don’t have.

We simply are.

In this divine Universe, we are, and that is enough.

We are.

We are precious.

The Universe loves us and values us.

The Universe is so precise in Its identification of us, that all we need, each and everything, is appearing even as we acknowledge this.

It is the best thing to do.



© 2012 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment