Sunday, October 7, 2012

No Hurts


 

I do not accept that something that happened yesterday can hurt me today.

Everyone that I know does not accept that something that happened yesterday can hurt them today.

Everyone I don’t even know, all over the planet, does not accept that something that happened yesterday can hurt them today.

--------------------

Whatever happened yesterday in good faith is done.

Today is full of good faith for today.

It is a full day.

Full of wonderful things.

One good thing locally is a change from the hot weather to beautiful, cool Fall weather.

It is easier to do some chores outside.

Another good thing today, is that I get to see my husband more since it is a weekend.

I am grateful for all the ways that each day brings forth its good.

Whatever happened yesterday, good or bad can only do me good.

I will not have it any other way.

I am here for good.

Every day.


© 2012 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment