Saturday, September 6, 2014

Harmony With the Universe

Today, I am in harmony with the Universe.

Today, everyone I know is in harmony with the Universe.

Today, everyone I don’t even know, all over the planet, is in harmony with the Universe.

----------------

As I take my first deep breath, I feel deeply at peace in the harmony of the Universe.

I know that today’s activities will be directed and led by a higher sense of action and service.

I feel my connection to so many others who are seeking a higher and more unselfish way of living.

Each little contribution to this goal brings multiples of power to bring it about.

When we are connecting with the Infinite, even the idea of infinite goodness, it brings about a kind of harmony and peace where things just fit together smoothly.

All the little pieces reflect the higher goal.

I will watch with anticipation and receive what I now expect, a life of peace and harmony with the Universe.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment