Sunday, August 31, 2014

The World's Path and My Path

I am listening for my own path.

Everyone I now is listening for their own path.

Everyone I don’t even know, all over the planet, is listening for their own path.

------------

The world’s paths have taken us to where we are now.

I am listening for my unlimited path.

My unlimited path comes from within.

When i listen within, I feel the unlimited resources of my divine purpose.

I am learning to tap into my unlimited resources and to express my divine purpose.

All who can be benefitted by what I do naturally come to receive it.

WE have a spiritual connection.

Our path toward each other is unerring.

We are here to lift each other up without any visible means of support.

Since we are spiritual beings, our support comes from within.

We connect through our spiritual nature and lift each other up into a new kind of path.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment