Monday, September 15, 2014

The Beauty of the Morning

I am grateful for the beauty of this morning.

Everyone I know is grateful for the beauty of this morning.

Everyone I don’t even know, all over the planet, is grateful for the beauty of this morning.

----------------

In the early morning, I saw the clouds moving off with a tinge of pink on their undersides.

The moist air held their color.

My ankles were wet with dew when I walked across the meadow from our cabin to the covered deck.

I am writing, listening to the changes in birdsong conversation as the sun begins to climb.

I embrace the beauty of this day, begun so gently.

I embrace the beauty of the thoughts I will think and the actions I will take.

I embrace the beauty of all those I serve through my writing, those I can benefit.

This morning, I feel the presence of the soul-factor within each of us which connects us to the Cosmos.

We each get to discover it in our own way.

It speaks to us and brings us to the beauty of each morning.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment