Monday, September 8, 2014

Discovering Life Patterns

I love discovering life patterns in Nature.

Everyone I know loves discovering life patterns in Nature.

Everyone I don’t even know, all over the planet, loves discovering life patterns in Nature.

----------------

The first thing I do in Nature is to calm myself.

As I begin to relax,, I start to soak up the peace.

While I am soaking up the peace, I can observe simple things.

I notice different wildflowers appearing and fading.

I notice leaves falling and thinning out the forest growth.

I notice birds propelling themselves in dips and sways of elevation.

I watch a young raccoon slowing navigate its way across a morning meadow wet with dew.

The rhythm of my life changes in Nature.

I am more attuned with the sun’s cycles.

I cook in a solar oven, refocusing it as the sun moves across the sky.

My ow life and career are shifting and reshaping.

Without the distractions of busy city life, I can hear my own heart more clearly.

It was this soul-longing which brought me out here and provided the way to get here.

Nothing more, nothing less.

but a very powerful and deep longing.

And now, in its beautiful surroundings, my hearts expression finds peace and productivity.

Nature’s rhythms suit me.

They are my own.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment