Sunday, August 31, 2014

My Inner Strength

I feel my inner strength within.

Everyone I know feels their inner strength within.

Everyone I don’t even know all over the planet feels their inner strength within.

---------

Despite the relentless imposition of superficial and even harmful practices on the part of the media, each of us has an inner strength to know our best course of action.

We know this for ourselves, and we know it for our communities.

It is good to pause and retreat inwardly to our calm place of reflection.

I take my three deep breaths and renew my focus on the guidance within.

When I feel the sense of peace and harmony that lets me know I have found the right step to take, I take it and move in the direction I feel so deeply.

Even in the face of the noise around me, I feel my inner strength, and I take the steps I am guided to take.

The more consistently I do this, the more sure and productive my work becomes.

I live in the calm reflection from my inner strength to and from work as well.

In fact, my whole life takes on the shape of much higher values and practices regardless of what is going on around me or at the highest levels of national governments.

I can find the right steps to take from my own inner vision, and I have the strength to do so.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com


No comments:

Post a Comment