Sunday, August 17, 2014

My Inner Wisdom and Guidance

I feel my inner wisdom and guidance “within”.

Everyone I know feels their inner wisdom and guidance “within”.

Everyone I don’t even know all over the world feels their inner guidance and wisdom “within”.

-----------------

The feelings and intuitions we have are our inner guidance.

Sometimes we find ourselves drawing a conclusion and not knowing how we really got there.

That is our inner wisdom.

It is already there.

We have to learn how to listen for it.

Now that I know it is always there for me, I am using my time to calm down and listen for it.

Recently, as I was getting ready to put a pot of stew into my solar oven to start cooking, the glass top came out of one of its metal corner holders.

At first I was upset at the possible breakage, (there was none), and then I was frustrated about the glass coming out.

As soon as I got calm, I realized I need a Phillips head screwdriver, and my husband told me where one was.

The frustration tried to return as I began to fit the glass back into the metal holder.

I tried three times, and then realized the calm I was seeking would allow me to get it to fit right.

It did, and I was able to tighten the screws and to make sure of the fit.

Since I don’t work with tools very often, I was grateful for the guidance on this simple thing, even though my husband could have done it for me.

I am noticing that every challenge, along with everything that comes in to make my life good, is from the Universe Who Loves Me.

I can learn to do more calmly and successfully, when I listen to my inner wisdom and guidance.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment