Sunday, August 10, 2014

My Inner Peace

I feel my inner peace “within”.

Everyone I know feels their inner peace “within”.

Everyone I don’t even know all over the planet feels their inner peace ‘within”.

-----------------

Even thought these statements seem redundant, I feel I need to share them in just that way.

No matter what is happening on the outside, and there is a lot of disturbing news, I can turn “within” and find my inner peace.

I am making my life a practice of peace.

I listen to what is around me, and then, instead of adding my dismay to it, I look for my peace “within”.

I will practice peace, I will take steps to uplift my thought, so that what people feel around me is peace.

I will circumvent irritation with peace in my heart.

I will do the little things that comfort and soothe.

Our collective peace will radiate around us all, and we will have no interest in anything that does not spread peace.

We are all precious.

Our leadership is from “within”.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment