Friday, June 27, 2014

My Role of Possibility

I am so grateful to be doing what I love.

Everyone I know is so grateful to be doing what they love.

Everyone that I don’t know, all over the world, is so grateful to be doing what they love.

---------------

This is how my life changed.

I didn’t know it was possible, but it was.

I began going within to discover what I was doing here and what my purpose was.

I developed a consistent practice, because I did not like the way things were turning out for me.

I found a deep peace when I contemplated my place from within.

I was shown how to take it into the world, and now I am doing what I love.

Each step is being shown to me as I need it.

I receive ideas and write them down and turn them into songs, chants and fingerplays and little music reading readiness books.

I design displays for them.

I design teaching modules so that they can be shared more and more widely.

And you know what?

I am having the best time of my life.

Every day, I an involved in some phase of creating the life that I love living.

And the steps so far, tell me that there are even better times ahead.

All from going within.

My outside surroundings certainly didn’t point me in this direction.

So I discovered how to get here a different way.

You can, too.

Because what you are and what you love are already deeply established within you.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment