Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Expanded Peace

I feel my new life of expanded peace.

Everyone I know feels their new life of expanded peace.

Everyone I don’t even know, all over the planet, feels their new life of expanded peace.

--------------

As I focus on the “within” and find my peace there, it spreads out into my life.

It is all around me as I take in my new surroundings.

I receive unexpected help.

People are kind to me and explain what I need to know.

I receive inspiration everywhere I look.

I meet new friends who are able to benefit from my experiences.

I feel fulfilled in my new surroundings.

People tell me interesting and helpful things.

I feel comfortable.

I love where I am.

I love who I am.

It is good to be me.

I feel so delightfully at peace.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment