Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Real Communication is What I Deserve

I am so grateful that I can tell the difference between communication and miscommunication.

Everyone I know is so grateful that they can tell the difference between communication and miscommunication.

Everyone I don’t even know all over the planet is so grateful that they can tell difference between communication and miscommunication.

------------

Communication happens when there are two or more willing parties.

If one party is only pretending, then contact does not necessarily include communication.

For years, we welcomed the rare communication from loved ones.

Then when crisis struck them, the foundation for communication that would have been provided during normal times was missing.

I was so sorry that our efforts at comfort were inadequate for people we once considered so important in our lives.

When I examined it deeply in mediation, I found that we were indeed experiencing what was intended.

Deprivation was the inevitable result both ways.

However, I find that I am released from the necessity of any more hopes for pretend communication.

The real thing works just fine for me.

I am grateful to know where to direct my energies and to know the feeling of real appreciation.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com


No comments:

Post a Comment