Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Celebration

I celebrate me.

I celebrate everyone I know.

I celebrate everyone I don’t even know, all over the planet.

------------

We all have cause for celebration.

The world is far too full of criticism.

I release me.

I release us all.

We are alive, thinking, acting, taking care of each other in so many ways.

We all have so much to give.

When we start giving it - attention, compassion, time - the world feels so much better.

And we receive more and more to give.

What a great system.

When we invest our thoughts and attention toward generous causes, the whole world is uplifted.

It is what we love to do.

When we come up with solutions, the whole world feels the impulse.

We all join in celebration and work toward making it happen.

It is just our nature.

I celebrate us for it.

We all immediately kick in with our support for so many good ideas.

We can tell the difference between selfishness and generosity, between lies and the directions which will bless us all.

We figure it our and all move in the direction of most blessings for the most people.

It is just our nature.

It is what we love to do.

I celebrate us all.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment