Wednesday, November 6, 2013

New Thoughts to Help Me


Here is another example of a simple meditation to get my music classes ready as they transitioned into the music classroom from another activity.


Take Three Deep Breaths Meditation

I have new thoughts to help me today.

Everyone I know has new thoughts to help them today.

Everyone I don’t even know all over the planet, has new thoughts to help them today.

----------------------

When I listen for new thoughts, they are just what I need for today.

My thoughts for today can help me solve any problem.

My new thoughts can lead to the answers that I need.

When I listen quietly, I can hear the new thoughts that are coming to me.

I love listening for these thoughts, because it feels good to get the answers I need.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment