Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Connecting


Here is another example from music class:

When I learn music, it helps me connect with people all over the world.

When everyone I know learns music, it helps them connect with people all over the world.

When people I don’t even know, all over the planet, learn music, it helps them connect with other people all over the world.

-----------------

When I sing, I am learning something everyone is doing all over the world.

When I learn to move to music, I know people all over the world are doing that, too.

When I learn to sing about the seasons, I know that people everywhere are experiencing the seasons.

When I learn to make music on instruments, I know that people in other countries make music on their instruments, too.

When I learn special songs about myself, I know that people everywhere are singing special songs about themselves, too.

It is a good way for us to get to know each other all over the world.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment