Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Unexpected Help


I am grateful for the help that moves me forward.

Everyone I know is grateful for the help that moves them forward.

Everyone I don’t even know all over the world, is grateful for the help that moves them forward.

--------------------

I am grateful for the unknown elements that occur in my life and move me toward the conscious goals that I have articulated.

I know that I am also being moved toward a larger picture and that I am only aware of some of the components.

We are all taking steps in some direction.

If we are naming the desired direction, we start on that way.

If we are letting events and circumstances name the direction by ruminating about those, we are on that path.

Either path will take up the time in our life.

I am learning to take even unpleasant events to a place where I can interpret them as moving me forward.

Then I don’t get stuck in the event, but I make it meaningful to me in a productive way.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment