Thursday, October 10, 2013

My Chosen Path


I feel the peace of a chosen career.

Everyone I know feels the peace of a chosen career.

Everyone I don’t even know all over the world feels the peace of a chosen career.

----------------

For the first time in my life, I am living and working from a basis of peace.

I have chosen my career this time and acquired the skills to practice it.

It is far-reaching and embraces all my creative skills.

I am fulfilled and happy.

I establish my baseline in the morning with inspirational study and writing.

Throughout the day, I return to inspirational study as I create my products.

I am learning to move away from roadblocks and let my inspiration redirect me rather than trying to fight them or overcome them.

I am finding more and better places for my work.

I move effortlessly in the direction of their fulfillment.

Everything is aligned with my new chosen path.

I am using newly acquired skills and techniques to practice my new life path.

Whatever was useful in the past has been retained.

Whatever was not, no longer has a place.

I am proceeding on firm and confident ground.

I have complete respect for my priorities and for myself.

I love this life with the security of believing in myself.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment