Monday, October 7, 2013

Basking in the Presence


I bask in the presence and guidance of the Universe.

Everyone I know basks in the presence and guidance of the Universe.

Everyone I don’t even know all over the world, basks in the presence and guidance of the Universe.
----------------

The guidance and presence of the Universe give me good ideas.

They are fulfilling and lead me to bless others with them.

I am led to release and present them in a way that is most accessible to those whom they can most benefit.

That way, I share my understanding and appreciation of the gifts of the Universe.

We can all receive gifts from the Universe right where we are.

When we listen within, we find the gifts.

The gifts we receive, being infinite, are to be shared with everyone who can possibly receive them.

The Universe brings us together and creates the exchange.

We are all blessed.

No one is left out in the Universe.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment