Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Today's Light


Today is filled with light for me.

Today is filled with light for everyone I know.

Today is filled with light for everyone I don’t even know all over the planet.
---------------
I can feel the light pouring in and through me.

It spills over to everything and everyone around me.

It fills them up and overflows.

Our day and the experiences of everyone all over the world are filled with light and love and provision.

Even as there are solutions for any situation that comes up for me, so are there solutions for any situation that comes up for each of us in all the world.

The presence of solutions depends on our tuning in.

We are not left alone.

We are surrounded with the comfort and protection of the only Power in the Universe.

It takes care of all of us.

This day is a day of fulfillment and the practice of love.

Each and everyone of us is filling ourselves up with light and practicing love a little more.

We are appreciating those around us, both in our location and everywhere we think about.

Our presence, wherever we are, is a presence of love, protection, supply, intelligent use of resources, a blessing and a benefit to all who come in contact with us.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment