Thursday, September 12, 2013

Deep Peace Creation


Coming from deep peace, I can create anything I need.

Coming from deep peace, everyone I know can create anything they need.

Coming from deep peace, everyone I don’t even know, all over the world, can create anything they need.
--------------

Since I have discovered there is an unending Source, I know know that I can go to it for anything I need.

When I need anything, I get very quiet and listen deeply.

Something will come to me.

When I act on it, it leads me to what I need.

I have been enjoying the practice of this and now enjoy either going to the Universe for a new idea or writing up something from a rough draft I have already started.

Either way, it is a very joyous and peaceful expression.

I discovered that I needed to do this during a time of great personal turmoil.

I didn’t know this is what it was, but I was led to this practice through many steps and many inspiring authors.

So today, I have chosen four ideas from rough drafts to work on.  They will occupy me for the next couple of days.

Two of them have all the elements they need and two of them need some more research.  All will be posted as Music Books at www.MusicandBooksforChildren.com.

This is one of the ways the Universe blesses me and benefits others through me.

I am so very grateful for the deep peace of creation.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment