Saturday, September 21, 2013

Sharing Unlimited Resources


I am so grateful to have everything I need at my fingertips.

I am so grateful that everyone I know has everything they need at their fingertips.

I am so grateful that everyone I don’t even know all over the planet has everything they need at their fingertips.
--------------
As I sat at my computer composing some additional verses to a familiar tune, I reached out in my mind for the words to fulfill each line.

Something came which allowed me to complete or revise the thought to fit the verses.

I realize that I have an unending, unlimited, infinite resource.

By insisting on my ability to listen, and feeling the presence of each idea, I am able to bring it into manifestation.

I am grateful for the steps I have learned to cultivate this ability.

It has shown me that it is available to everyone regardless of experience or location.

I am grateful for evidence of this when I see people’s projects on Kickstarter.

I am grateful for evidence of this when I hear how a young person has been moved to take on a project that blesses and changes lives.

I know that this ability exists within each one of us all over the world.

I am glad to be part of the many people who are sharing their steps and their successes to inspire others.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment