Monday, September 9, 2013

Confidence


I am moving confidently in a direction which I value.

Everyone I know is moving confidently in a direction which they value.

Everyone I don’t even know, all over the planet is moving confidently in a direction which they value.
----------------
I value me in every way.

I trust my selection of what is important to me.

I trust my ability to listen for guidance and to receive it in every detail.

Now that I have learned to listen better, I make better decisions quickly.

I am able to use the new skills I have developed in beautifully productive ways.

I am aligned with what I value.

I am moving in a direction which uses my new skills and old skills in ways that I value more.

I love how that combination gives me such great confidence.

I am moving in a restful and confident way.

No anxiety.

I know how to include all the steps now.

I feel great.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment