Wednesday, September 25, 2013

"Getting" Someone To Do Something


I naturally enjoy doing what I love and the services and products which I supply.

Everyone I know naturally enjoys doing what the love and the services and products which they supply.

Everyone I don’t even know all over the planet naturally enjoys doing what they love and the services and products which they supply.
--------------
“Getting” someone to do something is a corporate concept of business.

So is competition.

We are all driven by something much more compassion, love.

Rather that the harsh practice of making a living, we can embrace the flowing practice of making a life.

steps to take include “what productive things do I enjoy doing?”

and “what services and products do people actually need:”

Look for that marriage and release your ideas into the Universe.

Your persistent love of what you want to do will keep opening the doors you need and guiding you to take productive steps.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment