Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Invigorated and Refreshed


I am feeling invigorated and refreshed.

Everyone I know is feeling invigorated and refreshed.

Everyone I don’t even know all over the planet is feeling invigorated and refreshed.

--------------------

I didn’t realize how dragged down I was feeling over all the news.

After I went outside and started taking care of my garden, I became immersed in a new feeling.

First of all, it just felt good to be around the plants.

Integrating all my senses, sight, touch, and smell infused me with sensibility to a whole other range.

I crawled through the rosemary (three different types).

Later, I weeded around the ever-expanding lavender plant.

Such an olfactory sensation.

I uncovered areas around new plants.

I trimmed and pruned.

When I came back inside, I realized I was happy and relaxed.

It felt good to have dirt in between my fingers.

I was in new postures, moving around in different ways.

My body was so glad to have its needs recognized and fulfilled.

Taking in the world in a different way and having new exchanges let other faculties and perceptions operate.

Nice to utilize some uplifting resources.

© 2013 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment