Sunday, May 12, 2013

Determination


I determine the course of my life.

Everyone I know determines the course of their life.

Everyone I don’t even know all over the planet determines the course of their life.

--------------

There are ways of changing and determining the course of your life.

I didn’t know this and I grew up with the influences that were fed into me.

But after I found out differently, it became a very interesting challenge to change the course of my life.

All my thoughts are my thought-wealth.

I began looking at what I was putting into my “bank”.

I changed what was important to me, and I changed the course of my life.

I began including what I wanted, not what was put there by circumstances.

It has been an amazing experience.

It is making an immense difference.

I like this new course.

I can change it or add to it or redirect it at any time now.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment