Thursday, January 3, 2013

This New Day


 

In this new day, I have all that I need.

In this new day, everyone I know has all that they need.

In this new day, everyone I don’t even know all over the world, has all that they need.

---------------------

Everything I need is coming from the wonderful ideas that flood my consciousness.

When I get quiet and listen, I hear these ideas.

They flow into my thought.

What I need about relationships flows through me and embraces everyone I deal with.

What I need about business comes to me in a way that makes sense.

What I need about money appears in the way that I can express it best.

Wherever there is a need, there is already a solution.

I just listen for it.

I can feel the presence and energy of calm and active peace bringing just the ideas I need.

I am ready for my day.

It is a good day.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage
www.inspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment