Sunday, January 27, 2013

Community Through Little Things


 

I am so grateful for little things adding up.

Everyone I know is so grateful for little things adding up.

Everyone I don’t even know all over the planet is so grateful for little things adding up.

-----------------------

There is never an impersonal source.

Source always delivers to us exactly what we need.

What we need is little steps, little lessons.

Looking for ways to be kinder always presents many little things we can do.

Opening doors for people, saying hello, letting someone go first.

Then, as we get used to doing those things, we can offer more, and because we have begun to build community, it will be accepted.

Little things adding up into community creates trust and communication.

Trust and communication means we can solve problems.

We will know each other.

We will have been through several little steps getting to know each other.

I am beginning to do this around me, where I live.

It will be interesting to see how community develops.

Community is exactly what we need.

© 2013 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment