Saturday, January 12, 2013

Generosity and Wholeness


 

I know that I am in my best place to give and receive my most generous contributions.

I know that everyone I know is in their best place to give and receive their most generous contributions.

I know that everyone I don’t even know all over the planet is in their best place to give and receive their most generous contributions.

---------------

My best place is where I can give generously and receive others' generous gifts.

When we all feel we have a place to express the best of what we are, a feeling emerges of excellence and generosity.

Being able to share ideas without judgement or restraint happens in a very trusting atmosphere.

We can create that atmosphere for ourselves.

Collaboration results.

Appreciation results.

Support results.

Suspicion disappears.

Hesitation lessens.

Camaraderie explodes.

Thinking in terms of generosity expands the mind in whole new ways.

Experience expands in whole new ways.

Joy expands in whole new ways.

Unselfishness expands in whole new ways.

Consideration, love, community expand in whole new ways.

We live, then, in an expanded Universe and are blessed in whole new ways.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment