Thursday, January 17, 2013

Feeling Good


 

I love doing things that make me feel good.

Everyone I know loves doing things that make them feel good.

Everyone I don’t know all over the planet loves doing things that make them feel good.

---------------------

Finding the deep things that make me feel good is like being in love all the time.

I am learning to listen to my own desires.

I am learning to notice simple happiness.

I am learning to respect the new directions that I am drawn to.

I am learning to recognize the community that supports who I am.

It is a community that is ready to receive what I have to offer.

In finding my place, I have to shut out all the things I have been told.

I have to listen from within.

That is where I find the things that truly belong to me and that make me feel good.

Just because something has been practiced for all of “civilized” society, doesn’t mean there are not better ways to live.

Living with kindness.

Living with more appreciation of others and receiving more appreciation from others.

Living with deep consideration for the needs of others and having my needs considered.

We can each move gently into fulfilling those needs and form a gentler society.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment