Monday, February 4, 2013

You Can Do It


 

I am so grateful to be able to follow my dream.

Everyone I know is so grateful to be able to follow their dream.

Everyone I don’t even know all over the planet is so grateful to be able to follow their dream.
-------------------

Every step I take takes me closer to my dream as long as I believe in myself.

Many guideposts have been provided for me as long as I believed enough to take the next step.

Sometimes the difficult times provided the guideposts, making the alternatives to my dream unpalatable.

Moving forward, even against my own convictions, fed the almost extinguished flame of hope.

Even though my experiences were all against me, the tiny flame of hope moved me forward.

Eventually, as more and more tools and techniques offered support, I became better at them, and kept moving forward.

Old strengths were recognized and allowed to thrive when given a new setting.

More strengths offered more balance, hope and cheer.

Happiness came more often, and looks like a steady possibility now.

Now that I am recognizing everything as a step forward, I can see it in others, and I can offer that first encouragement to believe in yourself.

You can do it.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment