Sunday, February 24, 2013

On the Way Down

Even though things did not go as planned for me, I have the tools to adjust.

Even though things did not go as planned for everyone I know, they have the tools to adjust.

Even though things did not go as planned for everyone I don’t even know all over the planet, they have the tools to adjust.

--------------------

So, all the plans got ruined.

On the way down, I knew intellectually that there was room for resolution even so.

I went ahead and fell all the way down.

But not for as long.

I mostly bounced back up.

I am still having to use the tools and techniques I have learned for the past several years, but they are coming on-line and having the effect they need to have.

The present course will be carried out.

But nothing is final.

Feelings are not even final.

They are either just memories or reactions or responses.

There are new steps and new plans.

And some of them will be carried out and some of them will not.

But progress will be made.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment