Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Wonderful Ideas

Today is full of wonderful ideas for me.

Today is full of wonderful ideas for everyone I know.

Today is full of wonderful ideas for everyone I don’t even know, all over the planet
-------------------------

Every breath I take, brings me the inspiration of wonderful ideas.

I see the people around me as loving, tender, caring, considerate, gentle.

I see them peaceful, calm, enriched by wonderful ideas which they love to share in their business, homes, and on the road.

I am surrounded by the wonderful ideas of everyone I see.

They consciously and unconsciously emit the atmosphere of absolute joy in expressing their wonderful ideas.

They are buoyed up by contemplating and acting on their wonderful ideas.

They are satisfied, complete, enriched and very, very happy.

This is the result of what I see.

People with wonderful ideas.

© 2012 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com


No comments:

Post a Comment