Friday, September 14, 2012

Compassion


 

My first deep breath is a  thought of compassion for myself.

My second deep breath is a thought of compassion for everyone I know.

My third deep breath is a thought of compassion for everyone I don’t even know, all over the planet.

------------------
Gentle rain and the gentleness of compassion.

Working long and lone and seeing resolution.

The deep comfort that comes from within.

It can only come from within.

It is received from within.

The kingdom of heaven that is from within is there pre-birth, eternally.

It is revealing itself as we listen from within.

Each individual spiritual nature.

Never duplicated.

Never in competition.

Fulfilling a unique need.

Expressing a unique art.

That is the compassion.

That is the gentle rain.


© 2012 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment