Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Adding My Peace


 

I am taking a deep breath and thinking of the peaceful things in my world.

Everyone I know is taking a deep breath and thinking of the peaceful things in their world.

Everyone I don’t even know all over the world is taking a deep breath and thinking of the peaceful things in their world.

-------------------

In a war zone, what are the peaceful things in the world?

Our breath, the rhythm of Nature.

In the tension of traffic, what are the peaceful things in the world?

Many working cars.

In the interaction of the classroom, what are the peaceful things in the world?

The innate glory and perfection and curiosity and energy of the students.

In the demands of business, what are the peaceful things in the world?

The methods of communication, everyone’s needs meeting through supply and demand.

In the demands of home and family, what are the peaceful things in the world?

The commitment through love to take care of ourselves.

I take a deep breath.

I think of a thing in the world.

I add my peace to it.

 2012 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment