Thursday, September 13, 2012

Peace, Today



My first deep breath is a thought of inspiration for myself.
I look at this day, and it is a peaceful day.

My second deep breath is a thought of inspiration for everyone I know.
Everyone I know looks at this day, and it is a peaceful day.

My third deep breath is a thought of inspiration for all the people I don’t even know, all over the planet.
Everyone I don’t even know, all over the planet, looks at this day, and it is a peaceful day.

--------------------------

I take a deep breath and I am embraced by the peace that is today.

I feel the peace of each person as they come into my view.

They come in with peace and they go out with peace.

Our conversation and interaction together is peace.

The conversation all around me is peace.

Wherever I stand is peace.

Whichever direction I look is peace.

My surroundings are peace.

I walk in peace.

I speak in peace.

The harmony around me is peace.

I breathe in peace.


© 2012 Kathryn Hardage
www.inspiredPractices.com


No comments:

Post a Comment