Friday, August 10, 2012

Trusting Others



 I am so grateful that I am growing in my desire and willingness to trust others.

I am so grateful that everyone I know is growing in their desire and willingness to trust others.

I am so grateful that everyone I don’t even know all over the planet is growing in their desire and willingness to trust others.

----------------------

In this time of loss of public trust, in is even more important to practice trusting in the smaller things around us.

I know that behaviors are based on experiences, positive or negative ones.

Even though I am consciously building as many positive experiences for myself as I can, there is still an awful lot of media barrage that promotes lack of trust, suspicion, and selfishness.

So I am taking the steps that I can, learning to be assertive where I need to be, and in general cultivating wholesome, valuable, and trustful situations.

I am learning to surround myself with positive situations and positive people.

I am actively educating myself on issues I do not understand.

I am taking classes to learn the new skills which will help me take care of issues that are not being resolved on the public front.

I want to be able to do more as an individual to take care of myself and to create trust.

I am working to not be dependent on entities which can fail.

I am working to be always in a position where I can make a contribution.

If I can always make a contribution, the first person I can trust is myself.

I know from my new experiences, I am attracting more and more people like myself, people that I can trust.

In this way, we can all spread trust around the world and not worry about the scenarios presented by those who will profit most from lack of trust.


© 2012 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment