Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Calm Center



I am grateful that I know how to find my calm center.

Everyone I know is grateful that they know how to find their calm center.

Everyone I don’t even know all over the planet is grateful that they know how to find their calm center.

----------------------

From my calm center there is no groping and grasping and desperation and hurry.

From my calm center there is deep peace.

From my calm center, what needs to get done, gets done.

It is not my work or will.

It is an evolution from peace.

From my calm center, i see everyone as a spiritual light.

From my calm center, I attract everything that is beautiful.

From my calm center, I can go about my daily life in a quiet, competent way.

I am calm, and harmonious.

I can ask for what I need.

i can give what I have to give.

It is a different practice, living from my calm center.


© 2012 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment