Saturday, August 4, 2012

Individuality and Solutions



I am so grateful for my individuality.

I am so grateful for the individuality of everyone I know.

I am so grateful for the individuality of all the people all over the planet that I don’t even know.

-----------------------

With the individuality of every person, there are many views

Many views offer many solutions.

With the combined knowledge form many different life experiences, we are more likely to come up with a wide range of solutions.

Sometimes solutions are intuitive.

Sometimes they are the result of brainstorming.

Sometimes they are the result of research.

Sometime they are the result of experiments.

The best thing about a solution is that it works.

It takes care of the problem.

It takes care of the people or situation and solves the problem.

So all solutions are valid wherever they come from.


© 2012 Kathryn Hardage
www.inspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment