Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Peace Goeverns



I am so grateful that I am discovering the peace within.

I am so grateful that everyone I know is discovering the peace within.

I am so grateful that everyone I don’t even know all over the planet is discovering the peace within.

-------------------

The peace within governs our every thought, action, and manifestation.

When I am peaceful and don’t react, I find calm within my body.

Without the tension from reacting, I don’t trigger fear, rage or dismay.

My body remains calm and I am able to proceed with the demands of my day unhurt.

Although there may be events or consequences I have to deal with, I can deal with them calmly.

I can let my calm spread out into the Universe and dilute some of the fear.

What a wonderful new practice, remaining calm and diluting fear.

The possibilities are thrilling and unlimited.


© 2012 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment