Friday, April 13, 2012

My Spark



I am so grateful to discover the spark within me.

Everyone I know is so grateful to discover the spark within them.

Everyone I don’t even know all over the planet is so grateful to discover the spark within them.

-------------------

I can feel it.

I listen.

I didn’t know it was there.

I was so lost in the culture of obedience, I didn’t know there was something to listen for.

But it spoke, it played.

I felt the sensation of....something.

It spoke to me.

It was quietly present.

I began to listen, unbelieving.

Impelled to action, still confused, but acting.

I found myself on the other side.

No one else seemed to notice.

But I knew I was looking in, being in but not of.

I began exploring other places, keeping the form of my old touchstones.

Not knowing what, if anything, was out there where I am now.

But there is.

It was shaping up all around me.

Until I could see it, too.


© 2012 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment