Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Always Lovely



I am always lovely. and so is everything around me.

Everyone I know is always lovely and so is everything around them..

Everyone I don’t even know all over the planet is always lovely and so is everything around them.

-------------------
Many times there are negative things that happen to us which tell us we are wrong or in some way, unlovely, or unlovable.

This is always a lie.

The only reason we are here in this time and place is to feel the Universal Care and Love for us, which we then express to everyone else.

We are always lovely and loved.

Everything we do is lovely and appreciated.

Every breath we take is a breath of love.

Each breath of love which we take in on our own behalf, strengthens us.

We are not going to run out of breaths of love, so our strength is also unlimited.

We can always take one more breath of love and let it diffuse itself throughout our being and from there, into the atmosphere.

I love filling up the atmosphere with strength and loveliness.

And I love receiving the infusion all around me from others who are doing the same thing.


© 2012 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment