Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Imagining Creates My Wonderful World



I am thinking of the most wonderful thing I can imagine all day today.

Everyone I know is thinking about the most wonderful thing they can imagine all day today.

Everyone I don’t even know all over the planet is thinking about the most wonderful thing they can imagine all day today.

--------------------

Filling myself up with the most wonderful thing I can imagine today makes me so happy.

I am having to work quite hard to get there because the world keeps pushing in and it is quite disturbing.

I am pushing back because I know I can create the world I want to live in that way.

And so can we all.

I am imagining people following their heart’s desire and giving their gifts to all who will accept them.

I am imagining the joy of telling children that they are here to share their gifts and that they already know what they are because they know what they enjoy doing.

I am imagining friendships based on the fact that I simply know you are out there.

I am imagining unconditional friendships.

I am imagining communities that simply act in support of everyone there.

I am imagining living way beyond the view that is being touted by the media.

I am imagining the sincerity and freedom for awesomeness.

I am imagining the beauty of everyone’s character overflowing onto everyone else and making them feel beautiful.

That is what makes me happy today.

© 2012 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment