Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Uplift

I am so grateful to have cultivated my thought in positive directions.

I am so grateful that everyone I know has cultivated their thought in positive directions.

I am so grateful that everyone I don’t even know all over the world has cultivated their thought in positive directions.
-----------------
This gives such a lift to the world.

Instead of temporarily giving ourselves a boost by thinking we are better than someone else in some way, we lift them up in our thoughts about them.

We cultivate the highest thinking we are capable of in every way about everyone whom we see.

That gives them a lift.

When we think about someone or something, we give it our highest possible conclusion.

It may be a surprise to them, but we lift and lift until that is all we do.

Then negative thoughts around us have less and less effect on us and on our world at large.


© 2011 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment