Saturday, November 26, 2011

Productive Rewards

Even though I can’t change another’s behavior, I am learning to be content and work on my own.

Even though no one that I know can change the behavior of anyone else, they are learning to be content and to work on their own.

Even though all the people that I don’t know all over the world can not change the behavior of anyone else, they are all learning to be content and to work on their own.

-------------------

Running up against habits that irritate me and interfere with my ability to have a harmonious relationship does not have to concern me.

I can let those old habits run as much as they want and redirect my own efforts toward myself.

There are behaviors which I can cultivate in myself and avoid in others.

I am learning to direct my attention to myself and to cultivate more and more productive behaviors.

I love spending time on the materials which I am developing.

I love learning how to make more and more effective presentations of those materials.

I love cultivating opportunities to share the materials and the philosophy behind them.

I love directing my thought in this direction and the rewards that it brings.

This is a productive direction and it is very satisfying for me.


© 2011 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment