Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Sharing Blessings

Whatever I need or want to do, I can do in a way that blesses me.

Whatever I need or want to do, I can do in a way that blesses all whom I know.

Whatever I need or want to do, I can do in a way that blesses all whom I don’t even know all over the planet.

--------------------

There are universal spiritual laws that bless everyone.

Everyone is loved, cherished, adored by the power that made them.

The power of good is in everyone all the time.

The more our lives are in tune with these laws, the more far-reaching our actions are to bless everyone.

This is the only true power, the power which lifts up.

Those who are temporarily out of sync with their blessings and are overrun with greed or some other fault can feel the influence all around them of their true divine nature and act in accord with that.

Those who are temporarily out of sync with their blessings and appear to be stuck in poverty or some other negative condition can feel the influence all around them of their true divine nature and be led to act in accord with that.

Because these universal ideas of love, generosity, unselfishness, valuing others, and community are present in the world, the more we love them, the more we will act in their behalf and the more we will see of them.

I am overrun with blessings and love to share them.


© 2011 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment