Friday, January 2, 2015

People From the Universe

I love the people the Universe brings into my life.

Everyone I know loves the people the Universe brings into their lives.

Everyone I don’t even know all over the planet loves the people the Universe brings into their lives.

----------------

The Universe has been bringing the most interesting people into my life lately.

As I go about my daily business, I find myself in conversation in all kinds of places.

Sometimes it is a short conversation in a line at a store.

Today, it was a long conversation at the end of a computer training session, followed by a lunch invitation and even more great conversation.

I love meeting people and hearing about where they stand in the world.

It seems as though a lot of the old conventions and practices that have been holding us up are now seriously  crumbling.

I think that is a good thing.

We are ready for a system which takes care of all of us.

We are all precious, every one.

We all have something to contribute that is unique to our nature.

Our new system will be designed to celebrate each of us and allow us to create the wonderful ideas that are in our hearts.

That is my expectation as the old system lives out the last of its resources.

After all, once those are gone, what else is there?

I think we will like what we find.

The Universe will keep bringing us more and more interesting people along with their solutions.


© 2015 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment