Monday, December 8, 2014

Staying Steady, Keeping True

I am grateful for my steady path, keeping true to my goals.

Everyone I know is grateful for their steady path, keeping true to their goals.

Everyone I don’t even know, all over the planet, is grateful for their steady path, keeping true to their goals.

--------------

When I rush around trying to get things done, I am hassled, and out of breath, and totally not fulfilled.

When I remember that I am here to accomplish a cherished and delightful goal, I approach my daily life much more calmly.

After all, isn’t everything here to contribute to it?

So, then I take a steadier path, all along the way.

I can remain true to my overall goal, while doing what needs to be done, in a calm and harmonious way.

My true goal is one of harmony, joy, delight, contribution.

Everything I do supports it in some way.

This knowledge helps me to keep it steady, and to respond less and less to a rushed and induced crisis mentality.

We all have the deep knowledge of our goals within us.

As we continue to learn how to listen and respond to this, our lives assume a steadier course, even while we deal with all the details of day-to-day living.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage
www.InspiredPractices.com


No comments:

Post a Comment