Thursday, December 11, 2014

Peace-Filled

Living from the inside, my day is filled with peace.

Living from the inside, everyone I know has peace-filled days.

Living from the inside, everyone I don’t even know, all over the planet, has peace-filled days.

-------------
Despite the season, despite the weather, despite the news, when I turn within, there is always a deep resource for peace.

There is no problem that is overwhelming to that deep reservoir.

I take my deep breaths, I let go of my thoughts, and I simply feel the peace, deeper and deeper.

Then, when I am fully peaceful and not trying to direct my thoughts anywhere, I hear the answers to things that have been on my mind.

I hear the direction for things I had not yet considered.

And when I hear the ideas from deep within, I have found that it means the resources to carry them out are also already provided.

My job is to get peaceful and to receive the ideas.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment