Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Trust for Resources

I trust that I am being given the resources I need.

Everyone I know trusts that they are being given the resources they need.

Everyone I don’t even know all over the planet trusts that they are being given the resources they need.

--------------

Now that I know to listen for the ideas that make up my life and my day deeply within, I am also finding the resources that I need to carry them out in the same place.

It feels odd not to just go after something once it has been made clear to me.

But things have not worked out when I try that.

So, I have learned to go back to the same place where I received the idea and to listen for the next step.

Even when it feels like there is no way for me to go forward, I just keep listening.

At the right time, the idea appears.

It may be right away, it may be later, but it always comes.

I am learning to trust that fact, and so it is.

The resources appear.

Once I am given the product idea or the meditation topic, everything needed shows up to take it forward.

It is a more restful way to proceed, although it still requires concentrated work.

I can calmly listen instead of being active with frustrations.

The resources always appear.


© 2014 Kathryn Hardage

No comments:

Post a Comment