Monday, December 30, 2013

An Infusion of Happiness

I accept infusions of happiness.

Everyone I know accepts infusions of happiness.

Everyone I don’t even know all over the planet accepts infusions of happiness.

------------

Although I didn’t know it at the time, I received an infusion of happiness when I attended, on short notice, a play my daughter was called to step into.

The spirit of the performance, although an amateur one, brought us all together.

The unexpected infusion of happiness turned out to be a conversation with the person sitting next to me.

Although we had never met and didn’t even exchange names, we had such an unexpected and enjoyable time before the play and during the intermission.

After the play, I enjoyed a light dinner with my daughter and her boyfriend, also called in to extend the run due to the ice storm which shut down North Texas the week before.

We contribute to and receive the attitudes of people around us.

Discovering how to bring ourselves into positive and uplifting associations is important.

The first step is discovering how to do that just for ourselves within our own life and memories.

Then we begin attracting more and more positive events and people into our lives.

Now, I am experiencing unplanned infusions of happiness.

I look forward to continuing this cultivated new lifestyle.


© 2013 Kathryn Hardage

www.InspiredPractices.com

No comments:

Post a Comment